-
November 6th, 2004, 03:55 AM
#1
courtneysunshine
Guest
We purchased all the Route 66 set separately because I thought I remembered pricing it out individually and you only saved a few dollars. I love the Route 66 outfit and the book is really cute. The accessories are nice as well, but please see our previous posts about the camera [img]redface.gif[/img] We had a run of three different sets and the camera didn't work in any. We finally got two extra cameras that work, but now need the rest of the set because I donated the sets we had to the Children's Hospital. Anyway, you have to look down into the camera with a light behind you. If you try to look up into a light as AG tells you to, it won't work. We purchased the suitcase because I remembered someone mentioning they thought it might be retired soon. It is pretty small, but it is adorable and I don't think you would go wrong in getting it for Molly.
Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks